Ride an electric bicycle on a guided tour and learn about the reconstruction of Hiroshima's bombed heritage sites. Hear how peace is protected in the city with a visit to the Peace Memorial Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Rest House of Hiroshima Peace Park; Take the Hiroshima Electric Railway train from Hiroshima Station and get off at Atomic Bomb Dome Station (about 20 minutes). 5-minute walk from Atomic Bomb Dome StationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- If you are late for the meeting time without prior notice, the tour will be cancelled. In such cases, a 100% cancellation fee will be incurred on the day of the tour and is non-refundable.
- In addition, even if you contact us in advance, it may be canceled due to the convenience of other customers.
- Adult bicycle (electric): Height 145 cm or more.
- Bicycle with seat for infants (electric): infants' ride here are free of charge.
- Children's bicycle (cross bike type): 2 Children's bicycles* for one booking are available.
- Children under age 12 can use both children's bicycles and adult bicycles at child rate.
- * for children of height 110 cm to 145 cm.
- * Infants' seats and children's bicycles are limited. So please contact us before making a reservation if you wish.
- Group size is up to 10 people.
- Insurance available: Insurance for bicycle accidents (included in price).