Hiroshima: Hiroshima Bay and Torii Gate Lunch Cruise
- Embark on a lunch cruise with your loved ones
- Feast on a delicious chef-prepared meal using in-season ingredients
- Sail around Hiroshima Bay admiring the scenery
The cruise will stop at the Floating Torii Gate at the World Heritage Site of Itsukushima Shrine, allowing you to admire the important site from a unique perspective.
For lunch, enjoy a full-course meal prepared by the onboard chef using in-season ingredients. On the way back to Hiroshima, enjoy the scenery passing by the ship, including the various islands of the Seto Inland Sea.
- 2.5-Hour Hiroshima Bay cruise
- Drinks (available to purchase on the cruise)
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Prepare for the activity
From Hiroshima Station, by streetcar: Take streetcar Route 5 towards Hiroshimako (Hiroshima Port 広島港), get off at Hiroshimako (Hiroshima Port 広島港 (Ujina 宇品)) and walk 5 min. From Hiroshima Station, by bus: Take bus Route 21 towards Hiroshimako (Hiroshima Port 広島港), get off at Hiroshimako Sanbashi (Hiroshima Port Pier 広島港桟橋) and walk 5 minOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruise may be canceled on rainy days or due to typhoons or strong winds