Explore one of the world's largest maritime collections including paintings, ship models, navigation instruments, and sea charts with a skip-the-line entry ticket.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hetscheepvaartmuseum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK AmsterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The National Maritime Museum is located in the Arsenal (1656), the former storehouse of the Admirality, with an Open Courtyard covered by an amazing glass roof. Its lined design repeats one of the old nautical maps and consists of 1200 pieces. You can visit it for free from 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM daily
- Some of the exhibitions are specially designed for (young) children
- Discover the stories behind the finest objects in the Museum's collection with a free, 60-minute audio tour
- Go on a Virtual Reality journey to experience Amsterdam as it was in the Dutch Golden Age