Discover the remote and untouched western side of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island. Swim, hike, snorkel, kayak and more on a full-day adventure. During the whale season, lookout for humpback whales as they enjoy the calm waters off Fraser Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Dutch
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from your accommodation Hervey Bay.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat