Cruise the calm waters of the Great Sandy Strait along the west coast of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island. This eco-sailing adventure has a focus on discovering the abundant marine life, and you’ll be on the lookout for dolphins, dugongs and turtles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 passengers to operate
- This tour will have a maximum of 24 passengers
- This tour is subject to change or cancelation due to weather conditions at the discretion of the local partner, and the local partner reserves the right to transfer guests to another vessel where appropriate