Experience a trip on the ocean surrounding Hermanus, known as the whale watching capital of the world. Spend some time looking for these majestic creatures before coming to a stop and observing them in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hermanus New Harbour, Westcliff Road, 2 Stil St, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa. Go to the orange building on the righthand side, directly after entering the harbor.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Whale watching is suitable for all ages
- Please wear warm clothing and flat shoes
- Trips are weather permitting