Discover the unmissable historic treasures of Heraklion on 2 self-guided audio tours. Enjoy entry to Knossos and the Heraklion Archaeological Museum and explore as you listen to fascinating stories.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, German, French
Select participants and date
Your self-guided audio tour can start either at Knossos Palace or the Heraklion Archaeological Museum. Heraklion Archaeological Museum is located in Heraklion city center. Knossos Palace is located 6km from the museum. You can get there by taxi or the public bus no 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combination of 2 downloadable self-guided audio tours for your phone accessible through our app and a multi-site entry ticket for the Palace of Knossos and the Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- The 2 audio tours cover the archaeological site of Knossos and the Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- The multi-site ticket allows one entrance to each site and is valid for 3 consecutive days (only one visit per site is allowed in the three day period)
- No live guide or meeting point provided.
- You will receive an email with important ticket & audio instructions.
- An Android version 5.0 and later or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th gen. or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st gen.
- You need storage space on your phone (350 MB)
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired on-site
- Please note that the site of Knossos is not wheelchair accessible