On the tour of Crete, enjoy a fascinating hike through Europe's longest gorge and bathe in the pristine waters of the Libyan Sea. Take a boat trip along the south coast of Crete and admire the cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 - 16 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Kokkini Chani, Kerteros, Gouves, Gournes, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Malia and Stalida.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is offered from Heraklion, Gouves, Gournes, Kokkini Chani, Analypsis, Anissaras, Hersonissos, Malia and Stalida
- Remember to wear sturdy shoes or hiking boots, and bring a camera, light jacket, sunscreen, a hat, bathing suit and lunch
- This tour is not suitable for persons with disabilities