Explore the highlights of Helsinki at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket which allows you to explore the city independently, only visiting the places that interest you most.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Russian, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, German
- Audio guide included
- English, Russian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The stop that is used in the schedule is number 1. The bus stop is marked with a red CityTour Hop-On Hop-Off sign. Buses run daily from stop 1 every 30 minutes. During high season buses run every 20 minutes, and operating hours are increased by 1-2 hours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From the 2nd of May, buses depart from 10 am till 4 pm every 30 minutes (during the high season every 20 minutes, depending on the schedule of the day)
- 1st Oct-31st Dec bus departs from stop 1 on the tour FRI-SUN two times a day: 10:40 am & 1:00 pm