This card offers a unique way to experience the city. Enjoy free public transport, entry to sights and museums, a sightseeing tour (limited timetable 2021), and discounts on dining, shopping, and tours. Choose from 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour validity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You can exchange your voucher at three locations: • Excess Baggage Airport Services, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Terminal 2, Arrivals Hall, located next to the train station entrance. Follow the train station signage and look for BAG STORAGE / BAG WRAP. Opening hours are Monday-Sunday: 5:00 AM-10:00 PM. • Department Store Stockmann Service Point, Aleksanterinkatu 52 (8th floor), Helsinki. Check the department store's opening hours. • Stromma Sales kiosk at Market Square, Kolera-allas, Helsinki Sightseeing, by the yellow flags. Opening hours September 11-30 are 10:30 AM-2:30 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Helsinki Card will be valid from the first time you use it
- Please exchange the voucher for the actual Helsinki Card