Join this architecture walking tour to learn how Helsinki became the city it is today. Admire a wide range of architectural styles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you inside Paulig Kulma Cafe. Address: Aleksanterinkatu 9, 00100 Helsinki, Finland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please be prepared to walk 3-4 miles (5-6 km)
- Tours operate all year-round, rain or shine