From Helsinki: Tallinn Day Trip with 3-Hour Guided Tour
- Take a guided day trip to Tallinn from Helsinki by ferry
- Explore the cobbled Old Town Square, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and panoramic views from Toompea Hill
- Cross the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn on a comfortable ferry
- Enjoy a few hours on your own to explore the city
- See the top Tallinn attractions including UNESCO-listed Old Town
When your tour is finished, you’ll be transferred back to the Port at around 5:30 PM to prepare to embark for Helsinki. On the way back, you can relax and enjoy the services before arriving at Helsinki at around 9:00 PM.
- 3-hour guided tour in Tallinn
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Transportation between Tallinn Old Town and harbor
- Value added tax
- Personal expenses
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel to harbor
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will meet you at Tallinn port around 11:15 AM, at Passenger Terminal A. Your guide will have an A4 sign with the "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficulty finding your guide, please call +358 406 796 666. This tour will end around 21:00 at Helsinki Harbour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking indoors
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved.
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
• Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• It is recommended that you have travel insurance because in the very unlikely event of an accident the health care costs may be high.