Stroll through the narrow Gothic dwellings, cozy cobblestone streets, and fortress walls in Tallinn, Estonia’s capital on this full-day tour from Helsinki. The tour includes return ferry trips, a 3-hour guided tour, and free time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you at Tallinn port around 11:15 AM, at Passenger Terminal A. Your guide will have an A4 sign with the "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficulty finding your guide, please call +358 406 796 666. This tour will end around 21:00 at Helsinki Harbour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking indoors
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- It is recommended that you have travel insurance because in the very unlikely event of an accident the health care costs may be high