Walk through the narrow Gothic dwellings, cozy cobblestone streets, and fortress walls in Tallinn, Estonia’s capital on this full-day tour from Helsinki. The tour includes return ferry trips, a 3-hour guided tour, and free time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take a guided day trip to Tallinn from Helsinki by ferry
- Explore the cobbled Old Town Square, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, and panoramic views from Toompea Hill
- Cross the Gulf of Finland to Tallinn on a comfortable ferry
- Enjoy a few hours on your own to explore the city
- See the top Tallinn attractions including UNESCO-listed Old Town
- 3-hour guided tour in Tallinn
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Transportation between Tallinn Old Town and harbor
- Value added tax
- Personal expenses
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel to harbor
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your guide will meet you at Tallinn port around 11:15 AM, at Passenger Terminal A. Your guide will have an A4 sign with the "Helsinki Tour" logo. If you have difficulty finding your guide, please call +358 406 796 666. This tour will end around 21:00 at Helsinki Harbour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- Very important: Bring your passport with you!
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- It is recommended that you have travel insurance because in the very unlikely event of an accident the health care costs may be high.