Enjoy an easy day trip to Estonia's capital Tallinn. It takes only 2 hours to get there and then you'll have up to 10 hours to explore the charming medieval city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that you need to check-in to the ship before departure in Helsinki. Please arrive at the terminal at least 45 minutes before departure. Check-in closes approximately 30 minutes before departure
- Ships on the route are the Tallink Star ferry and the Tallink Megastar ferry
- The ferry crossing takes 2 hours
- Departure from Helsinki to Tallinn is 7:30 AM or 10:30 AM, from Länsisatama (West Harbour), Terminal 2 in Helsinki
- Departure from Tallinn to Helsinki is 4:30 PM or 7:30 PM or 11:30 PM, from D-Terminal in Tallinn
- Tickets are only vaild for these times. If you miss your time slot you will be liable to pay the difference for an alternative time slot - prices are subject to availability
- All passengers are required to bring Passports or appropriate national ID necessary for travel between Finland and Estonia