Learn about the history, culture, and traditions of Porvoo Old Town on this tour. Discover well-preserved 18th and 19th-century buildings as well as the 15th-century Porvoo Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is only provided at the following hotels. Please be at the meeting point 2 minutes before the meeting time: 9:20 am Hilton Helsinki Strand. 9:30 am Hotel Kämp. 9:40 am Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel. 9:50 am Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Helsinki. 10:00 am Scandic Park Helsinki.
- Fall in love with the medieval town of Porvoo
- Explore well-preserved 18th and 19th century buildings
- Return back in time to Porvoo's golden era with a professional guide
- Enjoy gorgeous views and rejuvenate from the daily grind
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Minimum passenger requirement applies. The tour may be canceled or rescheduled if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to passenger requirement, you will receive a full refund.
- If you wish to book a private transfer with wheelchair access please contact the local partner by email.