Often referred to as the "Oriental Moscow" for its mix of western and Chinese culture, Harbin is one of the major cities in Northeast China. This tour will show you all the unforgettable places that Harbin has to offer
What to Expect
Attractions: St Sofia Orthodox Church, The Northeast Tiger Park, The Central Street, Ice Lantern (Ice and Snow World)
Today you will visit St. Sofia Orthodox Church first. The St.Sofia Orthodox Church is the largest Orthodox Church in the Far East. Then you will visit The Central Street. Originally built in 1898, Center Street is the most prosperous street in Harbin. In the afternoon, you will visit The Northeast Tiger Park. The Northeast Tiger Park in Harbin protects more than five hundred endangered purebred Siberian tigers. It is the largest wild natural park for the northeast tiger in the world. You can take a special vehicle into the area where you can closely watch the tigers. The scene is unique in the world. If you visit Harbin in winter, you may have a chance to see famous Harbin Ice Lantern. Fanciful sculpture are made in the shapes of animals, plants, buildings etc. Some of the larger ones have included a crystalline ice bridge. At night the sculpture are illuminated from the inside with coloured lights, turn the place into a temporary fantast-land.
- Price Includes:
- Private car for hotel pick-up and drop-off, sightseeing program as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local English-speaking tour guide for pick-up, drop-off and sightseeing program as indicated.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as indicated in the itinerary.
- Parking fee & toll fee wherever applicable.
What's Not Included
- Price Excludes:
- Hotel accommodation.
- Flight/train ticket.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone call, optional activities,etc.
- Gratuities to the tour guide, driver, hotel bellboy.
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Traveler insurance.
Know Before You Go
Prices are quoted in US dollar per adult. Price for child is 80% of adult price. Prices are for references only and may vary according to your travel date and group size.