On this 1.5-hour guided walking tour you experience the exciting, romantic, humorous and interesting stories of Heidelberg’s old town. See for yourself why Heidelberg is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Germany with a qualified tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
- Take a look behind the scenes of Heidelberg on this tour
- Learn about Heidelberg and what it has to offer from the qualified guides
- See the Church of the Holy Spirit as well as Germany’s oldest university with its Students’ Prison
- Walk through the enchanting alleys and squares of Heidelberg’s old town
- Explore the Jesuitenviertel and walk along the main street
- Tour with qualified tour guide
- Admission to the attractions
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.