This Segway tour through Heidelberg opens up a world of new experiences! Float through the beautiful town and view it from a totally new perspective! Enjoy breathtaking views from the surrounding hills, and see the beautiful landscapes of the wine region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Tour Heidelberg in a completely new way, and float effortlessly through the charming surrounding countryside.
- Enjoy fantastic views of the Rhine Plains and an enchanting interaction with nature, in the vineyards and hills of the Neckar.
- Goodie-bag at the end of the tour
- Tour guide
- Rain poncho
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Neckarmünzplatz, in front of the Tourist InformationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please take note: the tour will be postponed in the case of bad weather. Confirmation is dependent on the forecast, but can usually be made 2 days in advance.
- Those taking part must be at least 15 years old, between 45 and 115kg, and at least 1.40m tall. In addition, they must have at least a motorcycle license.
- For those with serious physical impairments taking part is not advisable. Travel under the influence of alcohol or drugs is of course forbidden.