With just one card valid for 1, 2, or 4 days you can discover the city of Heidelberg at your own pace. With the Heidelberg Card you get entrance tickets to Heidelberg Castle, a cable car ride up to the castle, and many discounts and special offers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 1 - 4 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the city at your own pace with free rides on public transport
- Receive many discounts and special offers on tours, bus tours, and boat rides
- Get discounts at museums, shops, and restaurants
- Use your travel guide and pocket-sized city map
- Get a stylish lanyard
- Tickets to Heidelberg Castle including round-trip cable car ride to the castle
- Heidelberg guide with city map
- Free travel on public transport in Heidelberg
- Complimentary lanyard
- Many discounts at restaurants, cultural attractions, shops, etc.
- Additional admission tickets
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note:
- The ticket to Heidelberg Castle includes a roundtrip cable car ride to Molkenkur (via the castle) as well as single entrance to the castle grounds with the barrel cellar, and a visit to the German Pharmacy Museum.