Get picked up from central Melbourne and ride the Puffing Billy steam train, enjoy morning tea at Emerald Lake and take a leisurely walk around the park. Visit the Healesville Sanctuary, and sample chocolate at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please meet outside your hotel lobby entrance 15 minutes prior to tour departure. Your guide/driver will be clearly visible wearing a blue "Wine Hop Tours" polo top. Drivers cannot wait for longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour runs in all weather conditions but may be subject to cancelation if bus numbers are not met. Plenty of notice will be given should this occur
- If you are a solo traveler or are booking last-minute, you may be assigned a centrally-located meeting point instead of hotel pickup and drop-off