Get picked up from central Melbourne and ride the Puffing Billy steam train, enjoy morning tea at Emerald Lake and take a leisurely walk around the park. Visit the Healesville Sanctuary, and sample chocolate at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
8.15AM Pick up. Meet out the front of Hotel Windsor, 111 Spring Street at 8.15amOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour runs in all weather conditions but may be subject to cancelation if bus numbers are not met. Plenty of notice will be given should this occur
- If you are a solo traveler or are booking last-minute, you may be assigned a centrally-located meeting point instead of hotel pickup and drop-off