On this tour you’ll take in all the gourmet highlights of charming Healdsburg, the hippest town in northern California’s wine country. Enjoy wine, gourmet food, and local product tastings at 5 different locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 10:45 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Stop by a French bakery to taste samples of hand-crafted pastries
- Visit boutique wineries, where you’ll be hosted by the winemakers
- Expand your palate sipping premium teas and tasting award-winning olive oils and local artisan chocolates
- Guided walking tour
- All food, drink, and tasting fees (pours are the standard tasting room amount, not full glasses of wine with each pairing)
- Extra food or drink purchased during the tour
- Gratuities for the guide
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at 10:45 AM in the gazebo/bandstand in the Healdsburg Plaza, in the center of town. The gazebo is located across the street from Kinsmoke Texas BBQ, on Center Street and Matheson Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- Dress casually and comfortably, and appropriately for the weather.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- All walking abilities are accommodated (please advise of your specific needs).
- No refunds are available once the tour has been purchased.