Discover Africa's wildlife on a day tour to Kruger Park with an experienced photography guide. Capture fantastic photographs of the park's native animals and birds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Skukuza, Pretoriuskop, and Hazyview.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for photographers of all levels.
- Mobile phone cameras are not suitable for this tour as you will need at least a 300mm lens to get good photographs.
- One non-photographer can go free per photographer. They are only required to pay conservation fees.
- A maximum of 3 photographers can be accommodated per tour.
- This tour price does not include Kruger National Park conservation fees
- Wildlife photography can be carried out in the park year-round, but the best times are from May to September. For birding, the best time is from November until April.