Sail through the trees above the lush Sabie River valley and see incredible views of the natural forest. Enjoy a 2.5-hour zip line adventure at Mpumalanga’s longest aerial cable trail.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's center, Perry's Bridge Trading Post, corner of Main Road Hazyview and Sabie Road, Hazyview, 1242.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum weight limit per person is 120 kilograms (264 pounds).
- The total length of the trail 1.2 kilometers.
- This tour is weather dependent.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and long or short pants.
- This activity is suitable for people of all ages, but children under the age of 10 might need to be assisted.