Hawke's Bay: Rural and Art Deco Shore Excursion, NapierProduct ID: 36290
From US$70.72 per personBook now
- Discover the hidden secrets of beautiful Hawke's Bay
- Enjoy the spectacular lookout points of the landscape along the way
- Visit the oldest winery in New Zealand, and the National Tobacco building
After driving to the highest drivable lookout in the region and admiring the stunning panoramas of the beautiful New Zealand landscape, begin your descent towards Havelock North and Hastings City. Stop for a special treat along the way, and then enjoy your drive along the main streets of Hastings, visiting the beautiful tree-lined Oak Avenue too. Before heading back to Napier, pay a visit to the world-famous National Tobacco building.
Once back in Napier, you will tour the main streets and, time permitting, enjoy a stroll along the city's main streets and admire its remarkable Art Deco architecture. You will then return to your cruise ship.
- All tour costs are included on the day
- Special surprise (hint... It's yummy!)
- Any private purchases including meals
At your cruise ship, or another location that is more convenient. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 36290