Pearl Harbor Family Package
From $18.95 Per group up to 2Book now
- Save 8 USD with this Get Your Guide package
- Take 2 USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours
- Benefit from a Pearl Harbor National Park Service Junior Ranger Book
- Receive an offical Pearl Harbor Tote Bag
- Get a Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Mug
The Pearl Harbor Family package is perfect for parents traveling with children from 3 to 14 years of age. It includes two USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours, a National Park Service's Junior Ranger book/badge, the official Pearl Harbor Tote Bag and an official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Mug.
The USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour is the official tour of the National Park Service for the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial. This self-guided, award winning, 2 1/2 hour audio tour takes you and your family through our two world class museums, on the USS Arizona Memorial for the popular Pearl Harbor Survivor segments and then along the shoreline for the incredible "Path of Attack" Tour. Its like having your own Park Ranger guide you through the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and on the Memorial itself.
At the end of your tour, show the complete Junior Range book to a National Park Ranger and your child(ren) will be sworn in as official Junior Rangers of the WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument.
This narrated tour is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin and will even automatically translate the National Park Services' 23 minute movie documentary into the visitor's language. Junior Ranger books are available in English, Japanese and Mandarin.
Package comes with 2 USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours, additional Narrated Tours are available for 7.50 USD each. Package comes with one Junior Ranger books and additional Junior Ranger Books are available at 2.00 USD each.
- 2 USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tours
- National Park Service's Junior Ranger book/badge
- Official Pearl Harbor Tote Bag
- Official Pearl Harbor Historic Sites Coffee Mug
- Movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial (1,300 movie/boat tickets given out each day on a first come, first served basis, gates open at 7am)
Please check in to the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour ticket counter, located in the courtyard of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Be sure to print out your GetYourGuide voucher. No reservations required. The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is located at 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Hawaii 96818, phone 808-954-8720.
The Pearl Harbor Visitor Center is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Admission and parking is free.
Please be advised of our no bag policy, visitors can bring their wallets, cameras, phones and water.
Product ID: 59802