Oahu Stand-Up PaddleProduct ID: 17188
From US$69 per personBook now
- Great fun exploring the ocean and up river
- Qualified instruction and digital water photos to take home with you
- Encounter exotictropical fish and sea turtles
Stand-up paddle is the perfect way to keep in trim and offers a fabulous glimpse into the rich underwater world of the Oahu coastline. Here you will see abundant coral fish species and perhaps even inquisitive green turtles.
All equipment is provided on your stand-up paddle day on the water which also includes digital water photos to take home as a reminder! Oahu stand-up paddle adventures are available to suit you, operating Mon-Sat from dawn until dusk.
- Expert instruction
- Info about local history and attractions
- Bottled water
- Digital water photos for you to take home
- Healthy lunch (coastal adventures)
Meet at Haleiwa Bay on the North Shore of Oahu in Haleiwa across from the restaurant, Jamesons by the Sea (62-540 Kamehameha Hwy. Haleiwa, HI 96712). Park anywhere along the beach and look for our Rainbow van. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 17188