2. Oahu: Ka Moana Luau Dinner and Show at Aloha Tower
Get tickets to the oceanfront dinner theatre of Ka Moana Luau and enjoy an evening of Polynesian entertainment and a tropical-themed buffet dinner. Sip on a welcome Mai Tai with the celebrity option. Upgrade your experience by choosing hotel transfers from Waikiki.
After check-in, head inside the venue where you can take part in a number of cultural activities like lei making, temporary tattoos, hula, and drum lessons, coconut-headband weaving and a coconut tree-climbing demonstration.
The buffet selections include:
• Hawaiian-style ahi poke
• Tahitian poisson cru
• Lomi lomi salmon
• Traditional poi
• Taro chips
• Kiawe wood-roasted organic pork
• Mixed greens salad
• Hapa rice (brown and white rice)
• Bread rolls w/ small-batch honey guava butter
• Stir-fry veggies
• Mahi mahi
• Guava chicken
• Local kalua pork
• Ube cheesecake
Complimentary beverage options:
• Fresh lemonade
Enhance your Luau experience by indulging in some refreshing Ka Moana pineapple, served in a freshly cut pineapple and filled with a signature cocktail.
• Island Mai Tai’s
• Tropical Cocktails
• Mixed premium and well drinks
• Beers: Bud Light, Stella Artois, Kona Big Wave
• Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Passion Fruit Orange Juice, bottled water
Following dinner, enjoy an award-winning production highlighting the vibrant traditions of Hawaii and Polynesia. The show navigates through Polynesia on a way-finding adventure. Your experience culminates with the Polynesian Sword of Fire dance and don’t be surprised if you find yourself as part of the experience.