Maui Honeymoon Surf Lessons Special
From $296.40 Per group up to 2Book now
- Start your married life with a special honeymoon surf lesson
- Learn how to master the board and enjoy the wakes
- Experience surfing at one of the world's best surfing locations
- Get complimentary champagne to toast your success
- Receive souvenir photos of your surfing experience
The surf school was founded in 2001 by Dustin Tester, a 3rd generation Maui native. She has surfed for 30 years and has 13 years surf instruction experience. She started MSG as an overnight surf camp program, empowering teenage girls through her surfing and adventure curriculum. Now in its 12th year, MSG has taught thousands of students how to surf.
Surf lessons are held daily at 08:00 and 10:30 near Puamana Beach Park. There is a 2nd beach park option at Ukumehame Beach Park if conditions permit. These two beach parks are ideal teaching areas, as they are far away from the crowded surf school scene at Lahaina break wall.
Enjoy a 2-hour class that includes full equipment, such as booties, rash guard, and surfboard. You will receive personalized instruction from a professional surfer. Male and female instructors are available, so be sure to request your preference if you have one.
So, come catch the "surf stoke" and add flavor to your honeymoon vacation with "MSG."
- Rash guard
- Surf photographer can shoot your class upon request
- Transportation to surf lesson
Please note directions to your surf lesson: Directions to the private surf beach, "Guardrails": Drive 1-mile south of Lahaina and look for Puamana Beach Park. Meet your guide 300 yards south of Puamana Beach Park, across from mile marker 19, look for white Toyota Tundra (license plate MSG) at ocean side dirt parking area. Be on your cell phone in case location changes to Ukumehame Beach Park. Call 808-280-8165 or 808-214-0606 for more information
• Don't forget sunscreen, water, towel, sturdy swimsuit and a smile.
Product ID: 20164