Discover Maui’s unforgettable landscape on a helicopter tour from Kahului. Land in the Wailua Valley and explore a former taro plantation on the ground in the Hawaiian rainforest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Flights depart from Kahului Heliport. Please arrive 45 minutes before your flight departure time for check-in at the office of the local partner "Maverick Helicopters Hawaii".Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- All passengers over 18 years of age are required to present a valid photo ID
- Guests over the 300 lbs (136 kg) weight limit will be required to purchase 2 seats
- Children over 2 years of age will be required to purchase a seat
- Once booked, details will be provided on your voucher of how to reserve an exact flight time for your chosen date
- Tips are not included in the price