Visit the Kilauea Volcano of Hawaii’s Volcanoes National Park on a 12-hour sightseeing tour and sample the island’s legendary Kona coffee at a coffee farm. Learn more about the Big Island via complimentary iPads and look for sea turtles at Punalu’u.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 12-hour (approx.) sightseeing tour of Hawaii Big Island’s Volcanoes National Park, including a drive in downtown Kailua Kona, and stops at the Royal Hulihee Palace, Stone Church (the oldest church in Hawaii), and a short coastal road to the “End of the World.”
Learn more via the pictures and videos on your personal iPad, and stop at a Kona coffee farm to learn how the world famous coffee is farmed and processed. Enjoy a free freshly brewed coffee. In the lush gardens, you will be served picnic style lunch.
Stop at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach Park and look for sea turtles. After a stroll on the beach, go to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for a short hike to Kilauea volcano to see lava covering the road. Walk to the Kilauea iki overlook for breathtaking views, pass the Holei sea arch, through Thurston Lava tube, and see sulphur banks and steam vents.
End with a twilight view of the red glow of lava at the lava lake of Halema’uma’u crater (conditions permitting), after your warm dinner and dessert.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park fees
- Freshly brewed Kona coffee tasting
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Coffee from Kona coffee farm
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you would like to be picked up at your Kona or Waikoloa (Kohala coast) accommodation, please contact vendor at least 3 days before the start of the tour and they will arrange transportation and provide you with the exact pick-up time and place. Please call +1 808 937 5472 or email email@example.com with the name and/or address of your hotel/accommodation
• Please wear walking shoes, and dress in layers for weather ranging from warm to very cold. Bring a warm rain jacket, and money if you would like to buy coffee or souvenirs