Take an immersive tour of Pearl Harbor’s most well-known sites on a full-day tour from Waikiki. Learn how the United States entered WWII and pay your respects to those who lost their lives.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be at the pickup spot on time. The driver will call out your name at the stop.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note, there is no drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl) until further notice. To allow guests more time at Pearl Harbor, and to explore each stop in the city, Punchbowl will be a sightseeing highlight instead of a drive through
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors, including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets, there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center and other monuments at the park