Look for dolphins and whales on a snorkel excursion at 2 of the best snorkel sites in Oahu. See spinner dolphins and look for whales breaching from the comfort of a state-of-the-art cruise vessel.
What to Expect
Climb aboard the luxury 34-foot state-of-the-art cruise vessel “Nai’a I,” and see dolphins and whales playing in the lovely waters of Oahu. The 3-hour excursion will get you close to spinner dolphins and other colorful marine life of the Pacific Ocean.
A friendly and experienced team will make sure you have the time of your life, with opportunities to snorkel among some of the best reefs in Hawaii. You will travel in small groups to ensure everyone gets a great view of the sea life. Choose from 2 daily excursions, departing at either 07:00 or 10:30, from the westside of Oahu. Dolphin sightings and swimming in the water with the dolphins is a daily event; although the captain reserves the right to have the final word on letting guests in the water for the safety of you and the dolphins.
Snorkel among clear, protected bays that are teeming with sea life. During the winter months of December and May, enjoy the bonus of spotting humpback whales as you look for lovable dolphins.
- Transportation from all Waikiki Hotels
- Lunch choice from a 6 item menu
- Snorkel gear, sanitized daily
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings. Return free if no dolphins are sighted
- 2 snorkel sites daily
- Whale watching during the season
- The best team on the coast
What's Not Included
- Wet suit rentals
Know Before You Go
• Only 1 discount type can be applied per booking
• Cancellations made by Dolphin Excursions due to weather or other reasons are fully refundable