Oahu: Swim and Snorkel with Dolphins & Sea TurtlesProduct ID: 40221
From $194 per personBook now
- Enjoy a luxurious 3 hours with up to 10 guests total aboard a catamaran fit for 40 passengers
- Swim with wild dolphins and snorkel through coral reefs to visit ancient sea turtles in the Pacific Ocean
- Observe massive humpback whales during humpback whale season, late fall
- Dine on a delicious BBQ lunch aboard the beautiful boat
- Be assured that this tour is Sustainable Tourism Certified
- Take advantage of the snorkel equipment and drinks, which are included
- Take a break in the shade
Embark on an exciting snorkeling tour guided by water-savvy marine biologists to explore stunning coral reefs and enter the secret world of the Pacific Ocean's sea turtles. Join a guided swim with wild dolphins, and listen to the fascinating briefing on proper "wet-iquette" when swimming with Hawaiian spinner dolphins. If you are not a fan of getting wet, simply relax on the beautiful catamaran and enjoy watching the humpback whales in the distance from the comfort of the boat.
Take a break during the cruise for a tasty BBQ lunch and roam the massive, 40-person catamaran with your intimate group. Sunbathe on one of the two trampolines, recline in the shade in the roomy cabin and enjoy this inspiring cruise.
- Snorkel gear and flotation devices
- BBQ lunch, snacks, water and juice
- Guided snorkeling tours
- Guided dolphin swims
- Whale watching
- Onboard hydrophone broadcasting whale and dolphin vocalizations
- Taxes, harbor fees and surcharge
Waianae Small Boat Harbor 85-371 Farrington Hwy Slip C-26 At the Pier Make an immediate right past the two story harbormaster building; you'll see three piers where the boats are docked. You can park (free) in front of the piers, in the car parking (not in trailer parking – you may get a ticket!). Best of the West is currently located on the C pier, about 1/3 of the way down on the right side, there are two tall boxes, one red, one white. in front of the "Alaka'i", The gate may be swung shut and self-locked, call us if you can't get in. Please don’t wait in the parking lot area (we’ll be waiting for you, waiting for us!); check-in at the boat is at 08:00. (Open in Google Maps)
If you group is larger than 10, inquire as to a private tour for groups up to 20.
This cruise is suitable for all ages and swimming abilities, but ages 7 and up are recommended.
Giving Back - a portion of all proceeds go to the Wild Dolphin Foundation for conservation efforts, whose work has contributed to breakthroughs in marine mammal studies in Hawaii.
Product ID: 40221