1.5-Hour Wailua River and Bay Stand-Up Paddle Lesson
From $65 per personBook now
- Learn the art of stand-up paddling with the help of an experienced instructor
- Enjoy the serene waters of the Wailua River
- Put your skills to the test in the more challenging ocean water of Wailua Bay
- Bring the whole family - it's fun for all ages!
This is an activity perfect for the entire family. The calm and serene waters of the Wailua River are ideal for learning and perfecting your technique. The water is warm and shallow, and in most places you can even touch the bottom of the river with your paddle.
Under the safe supervision of your instructor, you will learn and leave an accomplished paddler.
- 1.5-hour SUP lesson
- Professional instructor
- SUP Board with soft non-slip deck
- High performance carbon fiber paddle
- Foot leash
- PFD life preserver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The meeting point is at the North Shore shop. Directions: Just past Princeville, drop down into Hanalei Valley, cross a one lane iron bridge, bear right and parallel the Hanalei River for one mile. As you leave the river the North Shore shop is the third building on the right as you enter Hanalei on Route 56 (Kuhio Highway).
Product ID: 8637