Hartbeespoort: Daily Boat Cruises
- Take in panoramic views of the oldest mountain range in the world
- Explore the natural scenery of Hartbeespoort Dam on a boat, with the Magaliesberg Mountain Range as your backdrop
- Experience nature, local food, and music on the waters of the Hartbeespoort Dam
Upon boarding the boat, you’ll be treated to a welcome drink as you depart to survey the stunning dam’s waters. With all daily cruises, enjoy a luxurious spread of traditional South African hot and cold finger foods. After your cruise is over and you return to the dock, your entrance pass to the nature preserve will still be valid, so get out there and explore the beauty of the South African countryside.
- 2-hour cruise experience
- Traditional South African food
- Service and music
- Day pass into the nature reserve
- Entry Fee of R50.00 per person or R30.00 per child, and R40.00 per car or R60.00 per bus parking fee
- Cash bar on board the boat
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Entry is through the Kommando Nek Nature Reserve Gate, proceed through the reserve and follow signs to Harties Boat Company. The booking office will be next to the boat where you will check in and complete paperwork before boarding the boat at the designated jetty. Boarding and docking will commence at the same jetty.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
• Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a warm top in case it gets windy. It is a good idea to bring cash in case the credit card machines fail to connect.
• Please arrive at resort 30 minutes prior to your cruise time.
• Please bring ID or passport.
• Please note entry & parking fee payable to the nature preserve are to be paid at the gate in cash. You do however receive a bar voucher in return for your entry fee to use for drinks onboard the boat.
• The local partner reserves the right to cancel a cruise due to weather circumstances and for safety reasons. In this event you will be issued with a voucher valid for 12 months or moved onto the next available date and cruise.