Navigating Hanoi's thriving street food scene can be tough. This carefully designed adventure combines expert knowledge and flexibility for you to exercise your taste buds and radicalize your culinary experiences.
What to Expect
Navigating Hanoi's thriving street food scene can be tough. This unique, carefully designed adventure combines expert knowledge with flexibility to pursue your unique interests, bringing you closer than ever to discovering the culinary secrets hiding around every corner.
Sample a wide variety of popular street food dishes, including bun cha (grilled pork patties with noodles), pho (beef noodle), crab noodle, pork porridge, and savory Vietnamese pancakes (ban xeo). Delve deeper into lesser known foods, including grilled quail, golden pillow cakes, beef noodle, eel noodle, shrimp cake, and snails. Enjoy an assortment of drinks and local dried snacks, and even visit a local market place.
Your guide is happy to take your suggestions into account. Customize your tour with your own personal taste, utilizing your guide's expert advice to locate must-haves of Hanoi street food.
- Local Hanoian street food tour
- Street food and drinks
- Commentary provided in English
What's Not Included
- Transportation to meeting location
- Additional food and beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You must be aged 10 or older
• Maximum group size is 10 people
• An additional surcharge of USD $22 for a 2-day food tour is payable on the day of your activity.
• An additional surcharge of USD $18 to discover other areas, including West Lake & Truc Brach Lake, is payable on the day of your activity.
• An additional surcharge of USD $20 for an extended nightlife experience is payable on the day of your activity.
• Hours of operation are 12.00 pm – 4.00 pm daily. You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
• Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.