Take a 2-day trip to beautiful Halong Bay, one of Vietnam's most popular destinations and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise around craggy rock formations and islands, and relax each evening in comfortable, air-conditioned cabins.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 2-day tour of the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vietnam’s Halong Bay. Cruise among the stunning karst rock formations, sample delicious seafood suppers, and get a cookery demonstration of traditional Vietnamese cuisine. Relax on board, or snorkel, kayak, and swim in refreshing waters. You will sleep on board an atmospheric junk ship, and sail past delightful floating villages.
DAY 01: HANOI – BAI TU LONG BAY
07:30: Hotel pick-up.
12:30: Arriving Hon Gai Harbor, Ha Long City. Transfer to our Cruise by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:45: Enjoy welcome drink
13:30: Cruising through Bai Tu Long & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30: Exploring Vung Vieng Village: Guest choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities with bamboo boat (one hour) or kayaking around Vung Vieng area (one hour)
16:30: Swimming, Sunbathing and Relaxing at Ban Chan Beach
17:30: Relax and enjoy the sunset cocktail while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong - Cong Do area. Docking for overnight.
18:00: Taking part into cooking class on boat: Learning how to cook traditional Vietnamese cuisines
19:30: Dinner is served on board
21:00: Free evening or taking part in some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request)
Taste the variety of drink at our luxury sundeck bar (chargable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 02: HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:30: Doing exercises with Tai chi on the sundeck.
07:30: Having breakfast (Set Menu)
8:00: Exploring the Thien Canh Son Cave.
9:30: Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30: Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over lunch (Set Menu) as the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
16:30: Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
- Round-trip share bus between Hanoi and Halong
- Share boat cruise in Halong Bay
- 1 night's accommodation (based on two person in 1 cabin, if you are one person, please pay extra single supplement)
- Welcome drinks
- Kayaking, and fishing equipment
- Tours and activities as stated above
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
All guests will be picked up and dropped off if their hotels are located in Hanoi Old Quarter, or in the Hoan Kiem district.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• HIGH SEASON SURCHARGES: On Christmas Day Dec 24 and New Year Dec 31 USD 22 per adult, USD 10 per child from 5 to under 9 and FOC for child under 5 years old. For compulsory Gala Dinners will be added on above rates.
• Air-conditioning turns on at 18:00 on the first day
• Cabin check-out at 09:30
• Please advise in advance if you are a vegetarian.
• Remember to bring along your hat, swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, and cash
• Please follow the tour guide's safety instructions
• Passengers are advised not to take along large luggage for convenience (luggage can be stored at your hotel)
• Please note that customers need to take out their own travel insurance, as this is not included in the tour