On this trip you travel to Sapa by bus and visit the most popular sites: Cat Cat Village, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages. Stay overnight in a hotel and enjoy a trekking tour with a local guide.
What to Expect
On day 1, you will be transferred from Hanoi to Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village. The pick-up time is around 6.30 – 7.00 from your hotel, get on a bus and depart for Sapa. Following the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break at 9.30, the second comfort break in Lao Cai city at 11.00 before approaching Sapa. Upon arrival Sapa Town, you can admire the town with the colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people then enjoying welcome drink and being informed about detailed itinerary. Have lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures.
After lunch, you will be picked at 14.30 for a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours. At 17.00, you will come back to Sapa Town. Dinner is served at the hotel, overnight in hotel with night activities.
On the second day, you will do a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van then get back to Hanoi by Bus (Breakfast and Lunch included). After breafast at hotel, you will prepare light pack for trekking. It is a short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours. The bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. Around 12.00 – 15.00, you can take a shower at hotel, have lunch and time at leisure on your own. Tour guide will meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Bus trip to Hanoi. You will get on bus at 15.00. 21.15 is time to say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay in Hanoi.
- Air–conditioned bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi to Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues, snacks
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English-speaking tour leader during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi,
- Local guide escorted in Sapa
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Deluxe room in Royal View hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Insurance for bus trips
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance and VAT
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek (Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van) the tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you
Thing to bring:
• Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
• Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March
• Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream and insect repellent are also necessary
• You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollars, Euros and Australia Dollars are accepted in Sapa.