Explore the highlights of Hanoi on a small-group, 4-hour tour and learn about Vietnam's history, myths and modern-day life. Visit cultural sites such as the Ho Chi Minh Complex, House 54 where Uncle Ho lived, Quan Thanh Taoist Temple and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up at centrally located hotels in Hanoi
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Children must be over 6 years old to take part in this tour.
- Please note that dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, please wear modest clothing, which covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- If you are happy with the services, providing a tip - though not compulsory - is appropriate. It is of great significance to the people who take care of you during your travels, inspires excellent service and is an entrenched feature of the tourism industry.
- Travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.