See the best of Hanoi on a full-day private tour and learn about Vietnam’s history, myths and modern life. Discover traditional customs and visit cultural sites, such as the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Quan Thanh Taoist Temple, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from hotels in Hanoi
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum opens 5 mornings a week and 10 months a year. The Mausoleum is closed every afternoon, all day Monday and Friday, and from early October to early December for scheduled maintenance.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays. If your visit coincides with closing days, alternatives will be suggested
- For a group of 7 people and more, please contact vendor for rates
- Children from 2-11 pay 75% of adult price. Under 2 years old are free. Children 12-years-old and up are considered adults