With a fantastic mix of culture, history and magnificent scenery, this mini-break is the perfect add-on to any adventure in Vietnam. From the pagoda-studded lakes, French-colonial buildings and chaotic traffic of Hanoi, to the breathtaking scenery.
What to Expect
Day 1 - Hanoi Arrival
Place Transport: Airplane->Car->Cyclo
The Guide of Vietnam Hoem Travel will meet you at Noi Bai airport and escort you to the hotel. Arrive at the hotel, relax and then enjoy our cyclo tour around Hanoi Old Quarter, then the cyclo will stop you at Thang long theatre for traditional water puppet show. After the show finishes, enjoy a welcome dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant and stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 - Hanoi City Tour
Place Transport: Car
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch
In the morning, after breakfast, from your hotel, we will go to visit Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, His House on Stilt, One Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda, Quan Thanh temple, Army Museum and Hanoi Flag Tower. After lunch, continue to visit Hanoi prison and Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam ( Temple of Literature). Free time for your leisure at night. Then stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3 - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Place Transport: Car->Cruise
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner
Having breakfast and then we will leave the capital at 8 :30 am for Halong Bay which takes approximately three hours away. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Do center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Halong Bay we will be met by captain and cruise and transferred to Cruise .Welcome on board and set sail through bay while lunch is served. Passage into the magical bay where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth. It’s opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grotto, go swimming or sunbathing, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and have lunch at Jasmine restaurant. If weather permits, a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night. Then stay overnight on cruise.
Day 4 - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Place Transport: Cruise->Car
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch
Rise up early to the tranquil beauty of the bay, we have time for a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, a short trek to a nearby summit. 06.30: Sunrise Taichi on sundeck. Coffee or tea is served.
08.00: Visit splendid Sung Sot grotto with a quick glimpse at the nearby fishing village.
09.00: Buffet breakfast while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
10.00: Pack the luggage and pull it out.
11.00: Arrive at the pier. It’s time to say goodbye. Then we will transfer back to Hanoi. Stay overnight in Hanoi
Day 5 - Hanoi Departure
Place Transport: Car->Airplane
After breakfast at the hotel, you are free until we transfer to the airport to take a flight to your home. We will see you off at the airport and we would like to send our special thanks to you for travelling with Minmax and hope that you will travel with us to many destinations. End of your journey!
- 4 Nights Accommodation in deluxe twin / double room view with daily buffet BKF. - Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above - Boat cruises as specified in the program - Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary (please note: guides will be on hand from pick-up until guest return to the hotel or reach their destination). Free days or part days will not include the services of a guide unless requested and included in the final itinerary. - Entry fees are mentioned in the program if necessary. - Meals (as specified in the itinerary) in the best local restaurants, or picnics where no suitable restaurant is available.
What's Not Included
- International flight tickets and airport taxes.
- Dinners, except as specified above.
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Surcharge for peak season (if any) & Others not mentioned in the above detail program.
Know Before You Go
- The itinerary is just a sample of our tours; we'll be pleased to design similar programs with dates and itinerary customized to your personal preferences in Tailor Made Tours section. Rates may vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
What to bring ?
- Sun Block, Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain gear, Warm clothes, original Passport...
How to start ?
- Vietnam Home Travel is a fully escorted tour and best-available all year round; the only thing you need to prepare in advance is the international air-ticket from/to your country.
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure, we will help you to obtain Vietnam Visa on arrival easily (getting visa at the airport, on your arrival)