Visit the Perfume Pagoda, a Buddhist temple complex in the limestone Huong Tich mountains, on a full-day tour from Hanoi. Take a boat ride and a hike to the top and visit the Perfume and Heaven Kitchen temples, before enjoying a local lunch and free time.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day guided tour from Hanoi to the Perfume Pagoda in the HaTay Province.
Set off in the morning, and after 2 hours of driving, arrive at Ben Duc boat harbor. From here, take a 1-hour trip on a small boat rowed by locals. Sit back and relax as you enjoy the mountain views and reflections in the mirror-like waters.
Arrive at land and set off on a 1-hour trek to the main pagoda in the complex, the Perfume Temple, located in Huong Tich Cave. Here you will find out more about Buddhism and its influence on the way of life. Then begin your trek back down and stop for lunch at the base of the mountain.
After eating, enjoy free time where you can wander and take in the surrounding scenery. Then visit Thien Tru Pagoda, home to a bell tower and Hall of the Triple Gem. Finally, make your way back to the harbor via boat and continue by car to Hanoi.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trip on Yen Stream
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages on request)
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes and services charge
What's Not Included
- Beverages and other meals not indicated in the program
- Cable car tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond control
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund