Joining in this tour, you will visit Hoan Kiem Lake – Ngoc Son Temple as well as Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda and Vietnam museum of ethnology and enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day.
What to Expect
Hanoi Capital is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart, Hanoi is the capital of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. In this excursion, you have chance to visit to many famous sites of Hanoi such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One - Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoa Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple and Vietnam museum of ethnology.
In the morning, tour guide and driver will pick you up at 8:00 then transfer to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One-Pillar Pagoda, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and Vietnam museum of ethnology. Lunch in local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit Temple of Literature. Continue visiting Hoan Kiem Lake - Ngoc Son Temple. Enjoy a cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarters at the end of the day and drop off at your hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Tours and activities as stated above
- Cycle ride around Hanoi Old Quarters
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Extra food and beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Beware of your luggage and money
• Inform in advance if you are vegetarian
• Take hat, raincoat, good shoes and cash
• All customers must obey the order of your tour guide for your safety
• Passengers are advised not to take along big luggage for convenience.
• Don’t wear singlet, shorts, dresses or skirts, or tops with low-neck lines and bare shoulders to temples, pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum