Discover the beauty and heritage of Hanoi and it's surrounding area on a 5-day tour. Enjoy an overnight cruise, an exploration of the city's most prominent landmarks and feast your eyes on a jaw-dropping natural wonder.
What to Expect
Discover the beauty and heritage of Hanoi and it's surrounding area with a 5-day tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
You will be picked-up upon arrival from the Airport. Transfer to the city to check-in to your hotel. Embark on a short sightseeing tour to see some of the city's landmarks. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure and stay overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi (B)
With an 08.00 start, embark on a 5-hour sightseeing tours of the city's landmarks such as Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, The Temple of Literature (First University built in the 11 Century) and Hanoi History Museum. Take a free walking around Hanoi old quarter for a spot of shopping then enjoy a 1-hour bike tours around the area.
Day 3: Hanoi and Ha Long (B, L, D)
Beginning with a pick-up from your hotel, take a morning journey east to Vietnam's greatest natural wonder, Ha Long Bay. Board a luxurious boat and spend a full-day and night cruising the bay's 3000 magnificent limestone islets. You can also challenge yourself with swimming and kayaking. You will stay overnight on the boat.
Day 4: Ha Long and Hanoi (Brunch)
Wake-up at 07.00 to a fresh coffee and a wholesome breakfast before cruising back to Ha Long City. En route weave through strange-shaped rock formations that invite comparisons with fighting cocks and dragons. After brunch on board disembark and return to Hanoi for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure (B)
Transfer to the airport for a flight to Hanoi.
(B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local, English-speaking guides
- Sightseeing with entrance fees to site
- Local boat rentals as mentioned in the program
- Breakfast and meals mentioned in the program
What's Not Included
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and beverages during the meals
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- International and domestic flight tickets
- Any Visa fee upon arrival in Vietnam
Know Before You Go
• Arrival and departure transfers are available on the days the tours begin and end. If you require a transfer outside these days you will need to book and pay for additional transfers
• Booking made on April 30th, May 1st, September 2nd, Christmas Day, New Year Eve, and 2 Tet Holiday (December 30th, January 1st-3rd in Lunar) will be surcharged as per recent hotel price policy and a complimentary dinner will be added. You will be informed about the surcharged amount when the tour operator confirms your booking