Take a day tour to Halong and discover the famous Halong Bay beauty by boat or kayak. A seafood lunch is included.
What to Expect
Take a 3.5 hours bus ride through the country side of the Red River Delta to Halong City. Arrive in Halong City, board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip to the center of the bay.
Have fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) served while the boat cruises further to the bay. Many amazing islands can be found such as Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay) Islet, Finger Islet, Incense Burner Islet, and Stone Dog Islet. After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village, you have 2 options here: Enjoy a rowing boat trip (rowed by locals) around Ba Hang Floating village located in a quite place to see how local fishermen earn for living, or take a kayaking trip on your own to explore this village. From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor. Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at the hotel.
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
• Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.