Halong Bay Small Group Adventure Tour from HanoiProduct ID: 69354
From US$80 US$64 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotels in the Hanoi's Old Quarter between 08:00 and 08:15
- Enjoy transport by air-conditioned mini-van between Hanoi and Halong Bay including hotel pickup and drop off
- Cruise aboard a traditional Chinese Junk on Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World Heritage site
- Visit a fishing village and learn about the culture and customs of the Halong Bay locals
- Eat a delicious seafood lunch
- Travel in a small group, with a maximum of 16 passengers allowing a unique and intimate adventure experience
Watch the scenery transform from metropolitan sprawls to scenic natural beauty as you approach your destination. Stop at Hong Ngoc Humanity Centre en route to purchase handicrafts made by undeveloped communities in the region. On arrival in Halong City, climb aboard a Chinese junk to cruise around the idyllic limestone islands of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed site famed for its spectacular vistas and majestic multitude of islands. Gaze at more than 2,000 islets as your guide regales you with legends of dragons and secreted treasure. Discover secret grottoes and mystical caves then disembark at a rustic fishing village to delve into the culture and customs of local inhabitants.
Return to your boat and feast upon a sumptuous seafood buffet of freshly caught fish. Relax during your return journey to Hanoi City and travel back to your hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small group tour
- Sightseeing cruise on Halong Bay
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Special local seafood lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
If your hotel is far outside Hanoi's Old Quarter, please make your way to: 03 Gia Ngu street, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem district (near Hoan Kiem lake) (Open in Google Maps)
Minimum age is 6 years.
Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Product ID: 69354