Halong Bay 2-Day Cruise with Transfer and Kayaking
From $200 $152 Save up to 24% per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi are available free of charge. For accommodations outside the Old Quarter, a pick-up can be arranged for an additional charge (normally USD 5) (except the Continental Hanoi Hotel)
- Cruise among the karst islands and islets of Ha Long Bay on board a junk-style boat
- Visit the floating fishing villages of Ha Long Bay by row boat
- Swim and kayak in the emerald waters
- Enjoy optional activities such as squid fishing at night
- Anchor in the peace and quiet of Drum Cave
- Admire the stalactite and stalagmites of Hang Sung Sot
- Transfer by shuttle bus through the Red River Delta
- Learn how to make a Vietnamese spring roll
7:45 - 08:15: Pick up at hotel.
12:15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge.
12:30: Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins.
13:00: Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing village.
14:30: Arrive at Me Cung Cave ( Bewitching Grotto). Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round.
16:00: Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave - a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to savor the beauty and amazing islet’s stalactites in detail.
Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets.
18:30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Enjoy fabulous buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 15 pax and above+) served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods.
21:00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing.
22:00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 1.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
06:30: Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
07:30: Have breakfast with coffee, tea and bakeries on board.
08:30: Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area by tender – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land.
Spend about 1 hour to experience how different life compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their private fish farm.
For Gray Line customers only.
09:30 - 11:00: Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell lunch served on board.
11:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of halong bay trips.
- Overnight accommodation in a private cabin
- English-speaking guide
- All meals on board (Breakfast x 2; Brunch x 1; Lunch x 2; Dinner x 2)
- Cooking demonstrations
- Welcome drink and cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in your room daily
- Fresh fruit in your room daily
- Tax and service charge
- Shuttle bus transfer (Hanoi - Ha Long - Hanoi)
- Tips and personal expenses
- Additional activities (snorkeling/diving - available on request)
- Accommodation in Viet Hai (available on request)
- Wedding package (available on request)
- Meetings package (available on request)
Hanoi Opera House, 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that the itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather or other prevailing conditions
• Advanced registration of your name, passport number, visa, nationality and gender of all passengers is required
• The swimming/kayak activities may be cancelled due to bad weather, and the unused service is non-refundable
• The transfer from Hanoi to Ha Long City takes 3.5-4 hours, including a rest stop. Transfers depart at 8:00 - 8:30 at Hanoi center area. The return transfer departs Ha Long at 12:00. Round trip costs USD 20 per person
• A first aid kit is available at reception on the boat. Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed. No smoking is allowed in the restaurant or cabins
• Please be aware of long jelly fish in season
Product ID: 43294