Enjoy a full day tour of Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Tour from Hanoi with delicious Vietnamese lunch included.
What to Expect
Visit Hoa Lu and Tam Coc and learn more about the northern Vietnamese countryside, history, and culture on a full-day tour. Hoa Lu is an ancient capital, and Tam Coc, which means “3 caves,” features karst formations and caves you’ll explore by boat.
You’ll depart Hanoi in the early morning and head to Ninh Binh province where you’ll visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu. Later, on arrival at the Tam Coc wharf you’ll explore the caves by sampan boat. Cycle to Bich Dong before returning to Hanoi. A Vietnamese buffet is included.
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation in Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Round-trip transport between Hanoi and Hoa Lu/Tam Coc
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the description
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- Buffet lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- Biking from Tam Coc to Bich Dong
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund