Visit the spectacular Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage site, on a shared deluxe traditional cruise. See Heaven Palace Cave, islands, and islets, go kayaking, or enjoy a bamboo boat ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Vietnamese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available at hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi only. Your guide will meet you in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time if you are staying at a hotel in the Old Quarter. If pickup is not available from your location, please meet at the local partner's office, 31 Lo Su Street, Hoan Kiem.
Select participants and date
Start your tour at ticket counter #01, Tuan Chau International Pier at 12:00 PM. Your captain and tour guide will pick you up for the cruise boarding.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off are only available from accommodation in central Hanoi. If staying in an AirBnB or other private accommodation, please provide a clear address in the booking process.
- Please advise in advance if you are vegetarian
- Be sure to bring a hat, raincoat, swimsuit, insect repellent, water, flashlight, good shoes, and some cash
- All participants are required to obey the orders of the tour guide for safety
- You are advised not to bring large pieces of luggage (for your convenience)
- Please advise if you are vegetarian or allergic to any foods
- You will get a full refund if the tour is canceled due to bad weather