Halong Bay, an UNESCO World Heritage site, is one of the must-see destinations of Vietnam. On this tour, discover the most beautiful bay in Vietnam on a cruise around the islands.
What to Expect
Your tour begins at 07:45 with collection from your Hanoi hotel. By 12:00, your minibus will reach the bay, where your cruise begins. Discover one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, and an UNESCO World Heritage site, as you cruise around the magical islands of the bay. Enjoy a delicious lunch on board.
After lunch, visit Thien Cung Grotto - one of the largest and most beautiful grottoes in Halong Bay. Its structure is complex, with different levels and chambers, containing richly ornamented stalactites and stalagmites formed millions of years ago.
Next, enjoy kayaking around a floating village, and see the fascinating daily life of fishermen in the bay. By 16:30, you will return to the wharf for your minibus back to Hanoi.
- Vehicle (air-conditioned): Ford transit with 16 seats or County with 29 seats
- Proficient and experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Vietnamese lunch
- Ha Long Bay cruise
What's Not Included
- Optional requested services such as massages, beauty services, musical performances, diving, etc.
- Barbecues must be requested in advance
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change depending upon weather conditions. Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and valid visa for Vietnam for all passengers
• Please inform us of special dietary requirements before departure
• Surcharge for check-in on December 24th, 25th and 31st, and on Lunar New Year
• Infants and children under two years old are free
• You can cancel free of charge up to three days before the tour. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds can be made