If you want to have a glint of breathtaking Halong Bay, this daily full-day tour would be the best choice. This join-in tour offers you an overview of Halong Bay and is great for those who have a short stay in Hanoi.
What to Expect
Welcome aboard brand new boats designed for passenger comfort while keeping their exclusive charm. The robust steel construction safely navigates the seas with ease and the large, beautifully appointed restaurant is air-conditioned for your total comfort. With a hospitable crew and experienced tour guide, you will have a chance to see the tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
Learn about the floating village and the lives of its inhabitants, as well as visit a beautiful cave in Halong Bay. If you want to do some kayaking, this tour is totally for you. Visit Thien Cung cave and break for lunch. Tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable, and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children. Departure is daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay at Bai Chay Harbor.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on the bus
- Welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English-speaking guide
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick-up from outside Hanoi's Old Quarter